Monday, June 4, 2012

Drugstore Haul - Maybelline, Revlon, Essie, Hard Candy

     Yea, I went a little crazy during my latest drugstore haul lol. I am extremely happy with all of my purchases. Now when I go into Sephora I have such a hard time even buying any kinds of lip products because now I know I can get some just as good at the drugstore at less than half the cost!

1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm, Cherish, and Sweetheart - These stains are comparable to Tarte's lip stains. They smell the same and to me seem to work the same! Which is good news since they only cost around $7 or so.

2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss SPF 15 in Pink Pursuit - I know I just recently bought a couple of these, but I liked them so much I wanted another. The other two I bought have no shimmer at all, but this one is a light pink color with really fine silver shimmer.

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Silver City Pink, Softshell Pink, and Wink for Pink - I also just recently bought one of these in a matte shade, really loved it, so I went back for more. Two of the ones I just bought have a pearl finish and the other one is a creme finish. I will have a post with swatches very soon for you!

4. Maybelline Touché Camoflant Lumineux - This product is described as a "highlighting concealer" which I basically bought to try in place of YSL's touch  éclat. This product only cost me $6.50 compared to $40. I have only swatched it on my hand, but it seems like it will do the trick. I will have a review up shortly!

5. Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Bombshell - I've only tried this blush on my hand so far and it seems to be very pigmented. I will let you know how I feel about it once I try it out :)

6. Essie Nail Lacquer in It's Genius and Dive Bar - My local Walmart had some Essie polish on sale so I grabbed a couple. These colors are more for fall/winter, but they will be waiting in my collection until then :)! It's Genius is a really pretty plum purple color with golden shimmer. Dive Bar is a dark blue with green and purple shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment