Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Products That Didn't Make The Cut

1. Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray - This product smelled like coconut and was really pretty, but caused blemishes. This spray is for your chest and shoulder area.. chest + breakouts = not very pretty. Such a shame though because otherwise this was a nice product. I noticed they just recently discontinued it.

2. YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ PERLE Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 in Coral Sun - I absolutely love the smell and taste of YSL lipsticks. This was very pretty, but too chunky with sparkle, left a weird gritty texture on my lips. Also didn't last on my lips for even 5 minutes. Completely not worth the $34. This product went right back to the store.

3. Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 12 PA++ - I really love the Benefit Facial polish so I decided to give this a try for a day time facial lotion. Smells great, just like the facial polish. The reason I didn't end up liking this product is because I could tell it was starting to break me out. I had a few slightly raised bumps, which is normally a warning from my skin to stop now. My skin is not sensitive, but it is acne prone. I was very sad that this product just didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment