Monday, June 4, 2012

Philopshy Makeup at Big Lots for $3?

     Yes, that is correct! $3/piece! When I went to my local big lots yesterday what I got was all they had left. I guess you could say I got there just in time! I even asked if they kept more in the back, but what they had out was all they had and the display was tiny so no wonder it was all gone so fast.

1. The Color of Grace Amazing Grace Shimmering Face Powder - This product smells just like their Amazing Grace fragrance, which I actually didn't care for on me, but I do like the way the powder smells. It looks like it could be a good highlight product

2. The Color of Grace Heavenly Light Pink Illuminator - Also looks like it could be a good highlighter.

3. The Color of Grace Eyelighting Shadow Duo in Heaven/Earth - Very pigmented, slightly shimmery eyeshadows.

4. The Supernatural Lit from Within Healthy Cream Blush in Look on the Brightside - Very sheer light pink blush.

5. The Color of Grace Angel Kiss Lipgloss in Pretty Please - It's a nice lipgloss, nothing special. I wouldn't ever pay more than $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment