Saturday, June 9, 2012

Target Health & Beauty Haul - L'Oreal, Revlon, Love&Toast


1. L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Cotton Pink - I am so in love with these new lipsticks! They remind me so much of YSL. Packaging, texture of the formula, and smell. I will be buying many more of these and highly recommend them, especially for less than 1/3 the cost of YSL.

2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in (créme) Primrose - I know I've talked about this lipstick before, but I just really like that the formula has no smell or taste.

3. Love&toast Body Lotion in Dew Blossom - I found this at Target so I decided to give it a try. The bottle says: "paraben-free, never animal tested, no animal ingredients, and no artificial colors". To be honest though I only bought this because it was on sale and the bottle was just too cute lol. An interesting little fact I didn't know until I googled it: Margot Elena , the owner of this brand, is also the owner of Tokyomilk products, which they just recently started selling at Sephora. I have actually been eyeing one of the fragrances. So anyways, this lotion isn't greasy and does absorb quickly. However, the smell isn't much to be desired. I don't dislike the smell, but I don't like it either.. I'm just oddly attracted to smelling it and I'm not even sure why. I will use the product until it's gone, but I probably wouldn't purchase again. If they fixed all the scents then this product would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment