Friday, June 8, 2012

Mini Mac Haul - Hey Sailor!

     Hey everyone! Sorry I've been slackin' lately with the blog posts. I just got a second job so I've been very busy the last few days. I've got some catching up to do, a few hauls, some reviews, but for now here is my Mac haul :)

1. Hey Sailor! High-Light Powder in Crew2. Lipglass in Pink Lemonade3. Hey Sailor! Powder Blush in Fast Fleet
     Crew and Fast Fleet were actually sold out on maccosmetics.com, but then they restocked the high-light powder so I grabbed it quick, and good thing, because it sold out again so fast. The Fast Fleet blush I actually had to pay a little extra for on eBay. I NEVER buy Mac on eBay because a majority of the products are fakes, but this product came with the store receipt.

     I have only tried out Crew and the lipglass so far. The high-light powder is more of a blush to be honest because from what I've heard the color isn't just laid on the top.. and if that's the case then this is too much for a high-light. Beautiful pigmented blush though! I'm actually really happy about this because I prefer blush anyways. Blush is one of the things I can't help but want to collect lol. As far as the lipglass, I'm sure most of you know these glosses are really thick and sticky. It bothers me a little, but I deal with it because I love the color and smell! Overall extremely happy with my purchases! If you get a chance to snag the high-light powder, I say go for it :)!

2 comments:

  1. I love mac I need to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wish I lived closer to an actual store. It's about an hour away, which isn't too bad, but I also have an 8 month old lol. I tend to wait to buy things on their website when they have free shipping, which seems to be pretty often.

    ReplyDelete