Sunday, May 20, 2012

Review: Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish


     My skin is very happy with me for buying this product! It's scrubby enough for a good exfoliation without being too harsh to irritate your skin. I normally don't like scented products for my face, but this just smells so clean and fresh that I can't resist it! I don't have sensitive skin, but I do have acne prone skin and this product doesn't break me out. I cleanse my face with Philosophy Purity first because I don't like to rub around oils, dirt, or makeup on my face that will clog my pores.




     I got a friend of mine to try this and she said she didn't like the way it made her face feel. I didn't understand this until the other day when I used too much product. My only assumption is that's what she was doing. I recommend using just a small dime size amount and it just leaves your face feeling clean without feeling dry or tight

     I originally wanted to try the Laura Mercier Flawless Face Polish, but it was kind of expensive,  $30 for 3.4 oz. The Benefit one is $22 for 4.5 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment