Friday, May 25, 2012

Philosophy 3 in 1 Body Wash at Tj Maxx

     I always stay on the lookout for Philosophy at TJ Maxx because it seems to be there every so often. My mother is a big Philosophy fan so I picked this up for her. I do love the smell of most Philosophy 3 in 1 products, but not enough to buy for myself. I had gotten a sample of some cinnamon bun body wash I think it was and it smelled extremely delicious, but didn't leave any scent on my skin. I was super disappointed! I would probably only use these for a bubble bath to enjoy the smell, but I don't take baths enough to bother and I don't think I could give up my Lush bath products anyways. So overall I personally do not care for these and wouldn't bother to waste my money :(
     Have you tried their body washes, how do you feel about them? Have you tried them for baths or shampoo? I'm curious to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment