Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss

     I first picked this up in Nectar which looks like a really bright coral. It's actually pretty sheer on your lips which I was happy about. Then I also bought Origami which is described as bubblegum pink, but is also sheer. This photo does not accurately show the color, you can find swatches on google though. This isn't a gross tasting gloss.. not to me at least, but it is weird so I feel like you'd either love it or hate. It's borderline sticky, kind of on the thicker side and smooth, but not at all like Mac lip glass which I can't stand. If even the slightest stickiness bothers you though then this probably is not for you. I can't really comment on wear time because I constantly rub my lips together, reapplying doesn't bother me. This is really lovely gloss though, but pretty expensive at Sephora for $28 so if you feel like splurging I recommend trying these. I plan to buy many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment