Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Review: Korres Lip Butter & Glaze



     I just want to start off by saying I LOVE these! They smell and taste great. The formulas between the butters and glazes are pretty much the same. I prefer the glaze because I don't like having to stick my finger into a pot. They are very moisturizing, but like anything only continue to work if you keep using it. I use mine religiously and my lips are always silky feeling.

     My favorite is the Jasmine Lip Glaze. The others I don't care for as much only because of the colors, well except guava which has no color. Wild Rose is sheer but still a little too dark for me, same with Quince. Pomegranate I can get away with but it's very orangey coral ish. Jasmine has close to no color, just a nice sheer nude. If you can pull off dark or bright colors then I recommend them all lol!

They are available at korres.com or Sephora. The Lip Butters are $12 and the Glazes are $14.

No comments:

Post a Comment