Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Review: Too Faced Better Than False Lashes


     This is Too Faced's new Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System! I was super excited for this when it first came out because I am one of those people with short sparse eyelashes :(. With this product you need to know how to curl your lashes correctly and apply mascara carefully otherwise you are going to end up with a fuzzy mess. If you're hoping for your lashes to be "better than false lashes" you pretty much need to already have nice natural lashes. If you're like me then it will make them longer and fuller, but it certainly won't be better than false lashes.

     This product does make my lashes look nice, but is kind of a pain because it takes a while to dry fully so I have to sit there with a spoon to my eyelashes to keep them curled up otherwise the product weighs them right down. I can't see myself using this product all the time, but on special occasions when I don't have false lashes I will definitely take the time to use it. This product is really going to be different with each individual person so I think it's definitely worth trying! It is available for $35 at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment