Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Small Drugstore Haul - Revlon, Maybelline, & Natureluxe


     I was browsing drugstore makeup the other day and spotted the Natureluxe Mousse Mascara that I've recently heard good things about. I tried it out yesterday and I'm really excited to say that it is great mascara! It lasted all day without flaking off anywhere. People claim it's comparable to Benefit's They're Real, I disagree with this. The brush I guess is similar except the Natureluxe doesn't have the plastic bristle ball like thing on the end. I do really love They're Real, but sometimes it tends to weigh down my lashes which defeats the "they're real" look. The Natureluxe is a lighter formula so it didn't weigh my lashes down. For only around $8 I highly recommend the Natureluxe mascara!

     Then I spotted the Revlon Lip Butters, which I love. So I decided to try one of their Colorburst lipsticks because the packaging is similar and cute. I purchased it in baby pink, which looks like a frosted pink on the lips. I do really like this lipstick, but it's closer to their lip butter formula than an actual lipstick. Which is fine with me because like I said I love the lip butters. This product can also be bought for around $7.

     I recently bought The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze so I decided to also pick up Tough as Taupe. After trying the first one I bought I've been becoming more and more obsessed with cream products. Right now I am really loving cream eyeshadows and blushes! I highly recommend trying these out. For around $6 you'll be happy and you're wallet with also be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment