Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Skincare Routine: Path to Clear Skin!

1. Philosophy Purity - I use this face cleanser every morning when I wake up and at night before bed. "Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a pH-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores." Can be purchased at Sephora 3 oz.-32 oz. for $10-$49.50.

2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - I use this moisturizer nightly in the winter when my combination skin has dry patches. "This Ultra Repair Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration." Since I only use this product on my face I buy the 2 oz. travel size for $12 which can be purchased at Sephora.

3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - I use this gel moisturizer nightly in the summer when I only need something light. "A lightweight, oil-free hydrator for combination and oily skin." This product can be purchased at Sephora 1.7 oz.-4.2 oz. for $13-$24.50.

4. Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 - This my daily moisturizer all year round. Remember, even when the clouds are out doesn't mean the sun isn't! "This supercharged antioxidant moisturizer with white tea, maritime pine, and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs." Can be purchased at Sephora 1.7 oz. for $39.50.

5. Clinique Ance Solutions Spot Healing Gel - I use this anytime I see the start of a blemish. You only want to put a little bit on the spot/spots, rubbing all over the entire area can cause over drying. Don't expect this to be a miracle worker, sometimes it works better than others. For me, if I start to see a blemish, sometimes it causes it to just go away before it starts and sometimes it pops up anyways. "This fast-drying gel is applied directly to blemishes to help diminish their size while promoting quick healing," Can be purchased at Sephora 1.7 oz. for $15.

If you have combination/oily skin and/or acne prone skin then these products will all be great for you! I experienced absolutely no break outs from any of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment