Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cute Sandals? I'll take 'em!

     I had $20 in Khols cash I had to use yesterday before it expired. I already knew going in I wanted some new shoes. They had some really beautiful studded Rock & Republic pumps, looked amazing on, but the display shoe buckle actually broke while trying them on. Maybe it was just from a lot of people trying them on, or maybe it was poor construction? I wasn't sure, but it was enough to make me not want to buy them even though I did really like them.

     The Vera Wang shoes tend to be my favorite at Khols so I went to look at her section. I already have her spike studded pumps and then I saw the sandals. They have black, brown, and white. I did like the other colors but the white ones were my favorite and the only ones they had in my size at the time anyways. These sandals are not available online but are $29.99 at your local Khols.

No comments:

Post a Comment