Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wake Up and Smell The Roses


1. Korres Body Butter in Japanese Rose - $29

2. Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - $29.95

3. Lush Amandopondo Bubbe Bar - $7.95

     I have been loving the rose scented body products lately. The Korres body butter is so perfect for really dry skin. However, I recommend using it at night because it is a greasy feeling lotion, but it really does work!

     The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is easily one of my favorite Lush products. It has argan oil in it which is really nourishing and hydrating for the skin. When I first used this product I noticed it left an oily feel on my body in the shower, but once I toweled off I was only left feeling moisturized. I can't say it feels like an oily film because it doesn't, but it does feel like you put some kind of moisturizer on. I recommend using this at night.

     I actually haven't tried this Rose scented bubble bar yet, it just kind of went with my rose theme lol. The first and only bubble bar I have tried is ma bar, which I probably would not repurchase. It smelled really great and made nice bubbles in the bath, but it left the water looking brownish and dirty. Not a very appealing thing to want to take a relaxing bath in lol.

     I definitely would not use the body butter and conditioner together because then you really will feel greasy and gross, but they are excellent products on their own! Just a couple of my favorites. Have you tried any lush bath products? Which one was your favorite :) !?

No comments:

Post a Comment