Saturday, May 26, 2012

Review: Mac Sheen Supreme Blossom Culture

     One of my favorite lipstick colors! To me this looks like a peachy pink with some extremely fine golden shimmer. So fine that you don't really see it on your lips and you can't feel it, it just adds some dimension. My photo was taken with instagram so the color is not accurate, but you can goggle for swatches. Temptalia's picture doesn't look all that accurate though, so avoid that one, for some reason hers is a little more baby pink. It's more peachy colored thank pink. This lipstick is on the more sheer side. A perfect shade for summer!

   Mac's lipsticks are some of my favorites! I am super picky when it comes to lipstick usually because of the smells and tastes. I would love any kind of recommendation :)! I tend to stay with lighter and more sheer colors because I have thin lips and a light complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment