Friday, May 25, 2012

My Clarisonic Mia Has Arrived!



     I am so excited to try this product everyone speaks so highly of! My skin for the most part has been clear lately, but I do have larger pores so they tend to clog easier. I'm hoping this will help to keep them clean. I will end up letting you know how it goes. I am so nervous for the purging stage everyone talks about because a breakout sucks, but the recover time with all the reds spots sucks even worse in my opinion.


For those of you who haven't heard of the Clarisonic it claims to:
- Remove makeup six times better than traditional methods.
- Clear pores and reduce the appearance of pore size.
- Cleanse so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.
- Create noticeably healthier looking skin.


     I bought mine off of birchbox.com in Turquoise. Sephora doesn't sell the turquoise one, which is really a shame because it's so pretty. This product only ended up costing me about $55 because I had $40 worth of points saved on Birchbox and I was waiting for a 20% off coupon to use my points on something. Full price for this product is $119 and it comes with a sensitive brush head and gentle face cleanser. I won't use the face cleanser, but I will be using this with my Philosophy Purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment