Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tea Time!

     My boyfriend bought me a Keurig for Christmas and this was before I even knew they had tea k cups! Needless to say I was super excited once I realized this. My favorite is the Celestial Green tea with a packet of splenda. I used to be a coffee fiend, but once I got pregnant with my son, drinking coffee (decaf) would upset my stomach. I figured it must just be the pregnancy, but nope it still happens to me. Oh well, on the bright side, it will save my teeth from coffee stains. Every so often I'll get a blueberry Dunkin iced coffee and just deal with the stomach ache because it's too delicious!
     Anyways, back to tea.. I really love the tea for the Keurig because I am one of those people who is too impatient to let it steep. So of course then my tea never tastes too great because I don't let it sit long enough. With the Keruig tea there is no steeping necessary and it's still full of flavor!

     I also ventured out to Walmart at midnight for some strange reason. Picked myself up some cottage cheese doubles. I used to never like cottage cheese, couldn't get past the chunky texture. It was one of those foods though that interested me and I kept  wanting to try it when I would see it at salad bars in restaurants. Now it's one of my favorite foods. It's so delicious if you can get past the texture. I prefer mine by itself or with pineapple.

     A little tip for you health conscious people: eating cottage cheese after a workout gives your body protein and carbohydrates for post-exercise muscle recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment