Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: J.R. Watkins Sugar & Shea Body Scrub


     I purchased this at Target a while back, I can't remember exactly how much it was I just know it was fairly inexpensive. I was on the search for a good body scrub and this unfortunately didn't really end up being it. This product smells great, is moisturizing, but is very greasy/oily! I would never use this on my whole body.. however I found another use for it. I know you're supposed to exfoliate before shaving to get up any ingrown hairs, but I use this afterwards to scrub off dry skin and in replace of lotion. Doesn't really bother me if my legs feel greasy and this leaves them looking nice and moisturized for summer. Probably wouldn't by it again just for that, but I do like it for my legs only.

No comments:

Post a Comment