Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Review: Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creasless Eye Primer



     So this is Tarte's new Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer! Prior to this coming out I had been using Urban Decay Primer Potion which most of you may know works extremely well. However, parabens and all that bad stuff don't usually concern me, but putting it on my eyelids? I become uncomfortable with it. First I looked into Korres because I love that brand, but the primer didn't have such great reviews. Then I looked at some of Tarte's (this one wasn't out yet) and they had very mixed reviews so I was still unsure which one to go for. Then a few weeks later I saw this new Tarte primer and even though it had no reviews at all yet I had to try it. So I bought it and to my surprised it's excellent! It looks white when you squeeze it out, but it goes on translucent. My eyeshadow holds in place all day and I have oily lids. My only gripe is I wish they would fill the container a little bit more. It feels only about half way full.. but maybe that's just mine? I guess I'll find out when I have to buy a new one lol.

Which eye primer is your favorite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment