Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Makeup Essentials


     These are two products I don't leave the house without wearing or having in my handbag with me at all times. First is the Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in translucent. I have slightly oily skin in my t-zone area and cheeks. This powder absorbs it right up! I didn't even know there was such a product until a few months back I was researching on Sephora skincare products to reduce oily skin. Someone recommended this so I decided to try it even though I felt like it was too good to be true to actually work. Glad I took a chance on it because it is my favorite makeup product. It lasts a good 5+ hours and when it comes time to reapply it has a handy little sponge and mirror for a quick and easy application or when you're on the go. It can be used over a foundation or tinted moisturizer and doesn't cause the dreaded "cake face". It also comes in other colors if you want some kind of minimal coverage. This product is only $21 at Sephora!

     The second product I wear on a daily basis is Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer. It is descried as an industrial strength concealer. I don't have really dark circles, but I use it underneath my eyes to brighten them up. This is a thick concealer though so it would be great for those of you with dark circles or blemishes that need covering. This product is available at Sephora for $19.

No comments:

Post a Comment