Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: Glo Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device

     This product comes with 10 G-Vials (whitening gels), I used 8 of them. I see a lot of people say you can see results after 3-5 uses, but I don't know if I felt I did and no one else commented on my teeth so it couldn't of been that big of a difference if at all. After 8 days of using this product I feel it works, but only slightly. My teeth are just slightly stained from when I used to be a coffee drinker/smoker. Maybe my hopes were just too high for this product or maybe it would take a lot more treatments until I get the bright white that I want. For me it just wasn't worth the money I paid. I have seen so many people give it excellent reviews though so I guess it's different for everyone depending on the severity of the yellowing. I will say though that it's worth trying because it didn't make my teeth sensitive even in the slightest, so in that aspect it is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment